Position: Front End Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Westboro/Hintonburg, Ottawa, ON
Who you are
We are looking for a skilled Front-End Developer that thrives in a fast-paced environment. A Front-End Developer plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious user experience and conversion objectives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Experience and knowledge of Angular, CSS and TypeScript;
- Some knowledge of Redux pattern and reactive pattern with their angular framework NgRx, RxJs is a plus;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system;
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts;
- Precise communication skills;
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
What You’ll Get to Do
Front End Web Development on our online products. This includes but is not limited to:
- Work on a complete front-end application;
- Validate user actions on the client-side and provide responsive feedback;
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop;
- Work with the back-end developer in the process of building the API;
- Communicate with external web services;
- Create custom, general use modules;
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- You will work closely with experienced developers, real estate professionals, and founders who will coach you and develop your skillset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: ATTN: FRONT END DEVELOPER CAREER.