Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Westboro/Hintonburg, Ottawa, ON
Who you are
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer that thrives in a fast-paced environment. A Junior Graphic Designer plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth and consumer experience objectives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, After Effects and more);
- Diploma in Graphic Design;
- Ability to work well with a team;
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to balance multiple projects;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Precise communication skills;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Video editing, photography and motion graphic skills would be an asset.
What You’ll Get to Do
You will work closely with our Design, Development, Data, Marketing and Agent Teams to bring your designs to life in our products and real estate marketing materials. This includes but is not limited to:
- Work with our Senior Graphic Designer to execute designs based on project specifications and existing branding;
- Work directly with the Marketing Team to carry out projects from initial concept to final design;
- Assist with social media, marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Assist in creating mobile and website mockups for our online products;
- Design flyers, business cards and other marketing materials;
- Collaborate on project launches;
- You will work closely with experienced developers, real estate; professionals, and founders who will coach you and develop your skillset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: ATTN: JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER CAREER.